Monday, April 18, 2011

So here it goes.....

So here I am starting another blog.  As if I'm a veteran blogger or something.  I started one last week and didn't care for the site so now I'm trying another.  I've never really written anything that I have let others read but I figure that maybe it'll be cheeper than going to therpy.  I have three sons and that alone is a reason to see a shrink....however my oldest is Autistic and my second has ADHD.  My third they say is fine but I really question their judgment.(sarcasm is my friend).  No really my youngest, Josh, is a "normal" kid.  He is very bossy and likes to think he runs the house but what can I say, he's just like his mother! 

So if any of you know a kid with Autism you know that they are all different and that one thing they REALLY don't like is change.  Well...last night it was time for the boys to get ready for bed.  I told them all that it was time to get in the shower.

Adam is ALWAYS first.  Ben, my second, got in first.  Adam had a meltdown. They are not a violent as they used to be.  Now he just runs though the house screamming and yelling.

We have new neighbors.  Maybe I should let them in on this before they call the police and tell them we are beating our children.

The next thing I know Josh is getting in the shower with Ben and Adam is now screaming and crying and saying that they are mean to him.  REALLY?!?!?!  Most boys don't fight over who gets to take a shower first.  Most boys say they don't want to shower at all.  So I get the other two out of the shower, dressed and him in.  As soon as he gets in the water he forgets about how he was not first tonight and calms down as if nothing ever happened.  After I got them in bed I sat down at my computer to write but I quickly found that I reallyhated my blog and that I needed to find a new site.  So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment