Friday, June 1, 2012

Waiting, waiting waiting.  That's pretty much how the last six months have gone for us around here.  Waiting for the "big one" and I don't mean a heart attack.  Waiting for counselors, waiting for the psychiatrists, waiting for the big one!  I really get so tired of waiting!!  Now I'm waiting on a return phone call from the Henry Ford.  Our lives are being turned upside down and all we can do is wait!


Sorry about that I think I may have just had a mental break down.  I really don't want to go into a ton of detail, and I really don't want to tell the world whats going on in our private lives right now.  Just know that we are having some issues with our son and that we need all the prayers we can get.  Pray for peace for Benjamin.  Pray for strength for Matt and I.  Most importantly, if you hear something please don't be quick to judge.  We need all the love and support we can get right now from family and friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your family, Connie. Pay no attention to those who judge, most do so out of ignorance. Pray and trust. He is our refuge and our fortress.
    Psalm 91:1-2
    He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
    Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
    My God, in Him I will trust.”

    ReplyDelete